1. I am loving Of Monsters and Men’s “Little Talks” video, especially when the monsters go “HEY!”
2. Going to see Jersey Boys, and going to the Jersey Boys cast party tonight!
I very rarely see a show twice, but when I saw Jersey Boys the first time, I absolutely loved it, and couldn’t resist going again once I heard it’s back in town!
3. Steel City Big Pour tomorrow!
4. If you’re a Pittsburgh blogger, please join me at BlogMob 2012 at Greater Pittsburgh Area Food Bank next Thursday!
5. Who is going to Propelle’s Happy Hour next Wednesday? I’m not an entrepeneur in the traditional sense, but this sounds like a great opportunity to meet a lot of motivated and awesome people.
6. Rosh Hashanah is coming up fast. So is New Years Eve 5773 at the Carnegie Museum, hosted by J’Burgh and Temple Sinai! I love that we’re celebrating outside the shul with something a little different, a little new.
Ok, now I’m off to find me some breakfast.